Stay at Captain Tom Lawrence House Inn, and experience so much more! Here are some of our favorite Cape Cod events and things to do.
- Daffodil Days at Spohr Gardens - Experience the sheer beauty of thousands of daffodils!
- Woods Hole Boat Show – A beautiful setting to display models of boats of all types.
- Nobska Lighthouse Public Viewing - Watching over the waters of Vineyard Sound since 1876, the lighthouse is open to the public on a limited scheduled basis through August.
- Falmouth Farmer's Market (through mid-October) – A wide variety of vendors offer their products of the season.
- Falmouth Commodores of the famed Cape Cod Baseball League – The best of college baseball, through early August.
- Strawberry Festival – Celebrating Falmouth's tradition of strawberry growing. Fresh lobster rolls, baked goods, and fun.
- Falmouth Town Band Concerts – on Falmouth Harbor
- College Light Opera Company – A variety of American summer stock theater.
- Fourth of July Fireworks – A spectacular fireworks display over Vineyard Sound near Falmouth Heights Beach.
- Annual Arts & Crafts Street Fair – Traditional arts and crafts in a historic village setting.
- Barnstable County Fair - An annual summer tradition on Cape Cod for more than 170 years.
- Woods Hole Film Festival – Screening productions from New England–based independent filmmakers.
- Falmouth Road Race – Elite runners join thousands of others in this world-class running event along the shore from Woods Hole to Falmouth Heights.
- Falmouth Dream Cruise Car Show – Antique and classic cars on display in various settings throughout the town.
Autum into Winter
- Harvest Festival – Autumn festivities and family fun at the Barnstable County Fairgrounds.
- Cape Cod Marathon (and half-marathon) – A weekend of running on a stunning course.
- Holidays at Highfield Hall – Holiday décor and music in a magnificently restored home.
- Holidays by the Sea Weekend – A festive weekend throughout the town.
- Christmas Parade - Southeastern Massachusetts' largest holiday parade featuring theme decorated floats, marching bands, live animals, costumed characters, and Santa Claus.