From the Cape Cod Symphony to the Cape Cod Baseball League, there's always something to do in and around Falmouth all year long.
Stay at Captain Tom Lawrence House Inn, and experience so much more! Here are some of our favorite Cape Cod events and things to do. Check our blog for more information about many of these local happenings:
- Daffodil Days at Spohr Gardens - Experience the sheer beauty of thousands of daffodils!
- Woods Hole Boat Show – A beautiful setting to display models of boats of all types.
- Nobska Lighthouse Public Viewing - Watching over the waters of Vineyard Sound since 1876, the lighthouse is open to the public on a limited scheduled basis through August.
- Falmouth Farmer's Market (through mid-October) – A wide variety of vendors offer their products of the season.
- Falmouth Commodores of the famed Cape Cod Baseball League – The best of college baseball, through early August.
- Strawberry Festival – Celebrating Falmouth's tradition of strawberry growing. Fresh lobster rolls, baked goods, and fun.
- Falmouth Town Band Concerts – on Falmouth Harbor
- College Light Opera Company – A variety of American summer stock theater.
- Fourth of July Fireworks – A spectacular fireworks display over Vineyard Sound near Falmouth Heights Beach.
- Annual Arts & Crafts Street Fair – Traditional arts and crafts in a historic village setting.
- Barnstable County Fair - An annual summer tradition on Cape Cod for 166 years.
- Woods Hole Film Festival – Screening productions from New England–based independent filmmakers.
- Falmouth Road Race – Elite runners join thousands of others in this world-class running event along the shore from Woods Hole to Falmouth Heights.
- Falmouth Dream Cruise Car Show – Antique and classic cars on display in various settings throughout the town.
Fall / Holiday
- Harvest Festival – Autumn festivities and family fun at the Barnstable County Fairgrounds.
- Falmouth Cranberry Harvest Festival – Celebrating Falmouth's cranberry farming heritage.
- Cape Cod Marathon (and half-marathon) – A weekend of running on a stunning course.
- Holidays at Highfield Hall – Holiday décor and music in a magnificently restored home.
- Holidays by the Sea Weekend – A festive weekend throughout the town.
- Christmas Parade - Southeastern Massachusetts' largest holiday parade featuring theme decorated floats, the Hallamore Horses, marching bands, live animals, costumed characters, and Santa Claus.